Monday, December 07, 2009

What we did today

Okay, it is day 7 into this post everyday, and I am already at a loss for words!!!

We got the tree up and decorated today. It was just her and I, so it was quite a chore!! She wanted to help me so bad. I still have some misc. decorating to do, but I should be able to finish that up tomorrow.

Didn't take any pics today....will take some when I get all my decorating done.

Emily enjoyed the Reindeer Games at tumble yesterday. I did take pics, I will post them sometime this month...you know, since I am blogging a day all month!! Her age group was second and she didn't want to stay and watch the rest. The first group was the Acro competition team. They were really good. She was all eyes and she kept saying, "I want to do that." And all day today I have caught her trying to do some of the "stunts."

I am also working on a post on the latest things that she is saying. I started it, then I couldn't think of anything that she is saying!!

No comments: