Friday, December 04, 2009

Snow year 2!!
















UPDATE:

We finally got more snow...10 minutes after Emily fell asleep!!! I kept her up till almost 10 pm. And she was so excited, she really wanted to see the snow and make a snowman!!! That's all right, there will always be next time!!


WE got snow again, 2nd year in a row. Very rare for South LA. It only snowed for about 10 mins. We are actually just a little south of the snow line. DARN. I do have pictures of Emily in the window looking for the snow. I also took pics of the several crafts that we did today. She loved it. I am going to post pics after I put her to bed. I also got the tree up today. It is put together we will decorate it tomorrow. I can tell already that we are going to have problems keeping miss E out of the tree!!! Reindeer Games at tumble were postponed until Sun. afternoon. Looks like we have a busy weekend already. Tomorrow is our town's Christmas parade. Cold shouldn't be a problem, it is supposed to get up in the 50's tomorrow, just concerned about wet.

No comments: