Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funny girl

Ok, I am still struggling with birthday, getting ready for Christmas, and life in general. It is tougher than one might think to post everyday. Sometimes it is a time issue, other times it is material issue. Tonight is definately time. Right now it is 11:35 PM, so I have about 25 min!!

This will be a quick post on some of the funny things that she says. No pics - I have dial up and it would take over 300 min. to get them uploaded!!

She loves footed pajamas. She says they are snuggly. She calles them "foot ones."

Emily told me tonight that I felt feverish!! And she told daddy that he was smart!!

She wants her friends to come over, but says they can't because they don't drive!!

Daddy fixed her some chocolate milk this morning, and she didn't want it because it had chocolate in it. She calls milk chocolate milk.

She is always saying my friends are so silly.

Within the last week or so, she has been pretending alot that she is a baby. She will say Momma, hold your baby. Or Momma, you need to change your baby's diaper.

And my all-time favorite quote from Emily. If you ask her why, she says, "because I am Emmie."

No comments: