Thursday, December 03, 2009

PORTRAITS






This is just a small sampling of the photos that we took. Great pics and we had lots of fun. We did birthday (top photo), Gotcha (middle) and Christmas.
A young couple at our church have their own studio, and they really do wonderful. Even though this is their full time job, it is a ministry for them. And these photos if you can beleive it, are not the best ones from this shoot!! Okay, just a teaser, I may post more later.
Emily and Granny made cookies today. Granny keeps Emily every Thursday so that I can do what I need to do. I hung out with them while they made cookies and took pics. I forgot just what goes into cookies made by a child!! What you don't know won't hurt you right??
I am kind of enjoying this posting everyday. Next up will be the Reindeer Games. My little brother is coming in to watch her tumble recital, so I want to take pics of him with her. With my "free" time today, I went to the craft shop and got several Christmas crafts for Emily and I to do together....you guessed it more photos!!!
Check us out tomorrow!!

1 comment:

jeanette said...

the Christmas one is my fav so far. :)