Thursday, December 10, 2009

GETTING READY FOR BIRTHDAY

It is almost time for birthday. Emily is getting so excited for her birthday party which is this Sat. Last year we prepped her for several days and told her who was coming, but she was very overwhelmed that they were all there at the same time!! This year I think she really gets it. She talks to herself alot when she plays and I have heard her say that is is 2 now, but when birthday comes she will be 3.

Today I ordered her cake and ordered the pizza. The house is almost ready. It is so hard to keep things straighted and cleaned with a child!! She has tumble Sat. morning at 9. Daddy will take her and I'll get the last minute things done while they are gone.

She talks about her birthday all the time. Birthday is a person to her. She calls birthday everyday and tells him to bring her presents. She is also excited that her friends are going to be here. I invited a few children her age from church. Sat. is also the same day as our Christmas program at church and this close to Christmas I am not sure how many will come. But I know she will enjoy her special day.

HURRY UP BIRTHDAY....EMILY IS READY FOR HER PARTY!!

No comments: