Monday, October 25, 2010

THE FAIR




Yes, I am way behind on blogging....again. These are a few pics I took at the fair at the beginning of the month, Oct. 6th . This was the first time we took her to a fair. She is a thrill seeker, and has been talking about riding, "scary big kid rides," for a long time now!! She had tons of fun. She rode her first roller coaster, another thing she has been so anxiously waiting to ride. And how fitting, the roller coaster was a Chinese New Year Dragon. Emily and I rode the bumper cars, a Bee ride, and her and Daddy went into a fun house type thing. She rode the car and motorcycle kiddie rides by herself. Don't tell anyone, but she was a little afaid on the motorcycle ride. It would pop little wheelies as it went around the track, and I think it took her by surprise. I wanted to ride the ferris wheel with her, but I chickened out. It was one of the great big ones, and Daddy hates ferris wheels, and I was very leary about taking her by myself. She also was very excited about getting cotton candy...the highlight of the night!!!

No comments: