Saturday, October 02, 2010

Children's Choir and pics with momma

Emily is loving Children's Choir at church. She just loves to sing!!! The choir teachr had them sing for the Wednesday night prayer group. There is only about 10 or 15 people there. The kids did well. on the way to church, Emily started telling me she was nervous. I kept telling her she was going to do fine, it wasn't anythig to be nervous about. She kept saying she was nervous and that I didn't understand. Finally, I asked her to tell me what she was nervous about. "I am in long pants, and I am afraid I am going to sweat before I get to church!!" The girl HATES to sweat!!!

The other 2 pics are pics of her and I together, all dressed fro fall. Notice, Momma has new glasses. I am enjoying being able to see!! Didn't realize just how much I couldn't see. Emily overall likes my glasses. She does say that she doesn't like my glasses because now I can see her getting in trouble!!!

Where does she get these things!!!






No comments: