Sunday, May 17, 2009

THE LONG OVERDUE POST


Emily loves her sand and water table. It has a cover on it and is a picnic table as well.




I know, I am way behind!! It has just been crazy here. I normally do my blogging late at night after everyone has gone to bed, but I have been having to get up at 5 am to take Donnie to work on a few mornings a week, and have just been too tired!! I have also discovered F*ceb**k, and that has TEMPORARILY taken the place of blogging!!

Things are still a little crazy around here. We are having a new engine put in Mom's car. It will be like a new car for her (she still has 4 notes on it, and this was much cheaper than getting a new one).

Emily is much better. I didn't want to say anything, but they tested her for the Sw*ne Fl*. I don't beleive she had it, it was just a precaution. The results aren't back, and it is one of those things that if she had it there wasn't much that could be done anyway. They did give her T*maflu just in case. She had horrible side effects from that, I will never give that to her again. So last week we fought the side effects, and just getting back to normal. It is hard to explain to a 2 year old that last week she ate only popsicles and this week she has to eat food!! And temper tantrums aren't acceptable behavior, even if that's all she did last week!!

Here are a few more things that she says that is funny:

"I knew that was going to happen."

"I have everything I need."

Daddy can fix anything. She loves popsickles, but hates it that they are cold....."Daddy Six it!!"

Here she is making Alphabet soup. I was cooking and she got out a pan and took the letters off of the fridge and took out a spoon. We asked her when her soup would be ready, and she said 30 minutes!!

No comments: