Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GOODBYE 2008, HELLO 2009

Hard to believe another year has come and gone. I will try to do a summary of 2008 and a projection for 2009. This post will probably be all over the place, so as Emily tells "pink baby" (her favorite blanket) "hold on tight."

Here are some cute things that Emily said during the holidays. We know these cute words will be gone by next year:
Penguin - Pingping
Snow man - Show no man
She easily recognized santa claus - she didn't really like him though.
She said Merry Christmas, and it was very understandable.

Some of our favorite outings for 2008:
The zoo, the park, swimming at Granny's, the pumpkin patch, the circus, going to TN

What we are looking forward to in 2009:
gymnastics. Yes, we got in the class that starts in Jan. and I don't know who is more excited - mommy or Emily. Being a stay at home mom, I look forward to a guaranteed outing once a week!!
Swimming lessons. Emily asks to go swimming every day. She just loves the water.
The beach. I really want to take her to the beach this summer. Even if it is only to MS for a day - I want to go to the beach!!
I want to take her to my cousin's in IL in Oct. I have several cousins up there who have not seen her. I love to go in Oct to see the fall leaves and the area that I go has like heritage days and lots of craft booths spread out over several small towns.
We didn't make the corn maze, but this year she will be lots of fun for the corn maze.
Chinese New Year. Last year she was really too little to do anything, but maybe this year we can do something.

Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

Global Girl said...

Love all the new photos!