Thursday, October 15, 2009

A SHORT TRIP

My cousin Mark playing with Emily's babydoll. The first time I grabbed the camera, he casually threw the doll. I guess he decided what the heck!!






This is Emily and Nean. Emily was so excited to be going to "Nean's house"


Our trip to my cousins was interupted by the death of my brother. We landed in IL at 2:15 on Sept. 29, and he passed away at 3:40. So needless to say, my planned week trip lasted less than 18 hours. My cousin Mark got the call that Curt died and he came to be with me when Donnie called. Donnie then made my flight arrangements to come home the next day. How was I to know that I needed to be at the teeny tiny airport atleast 30 minutes before my plane left. I had a 5:55 am flight out, and I got to the airport at 5:32.




No comments: