Thursday, October 15, 2009

PUMPKIN FUN








We have officially began our fall season. Emily had so much fun painting her pumpkin. I painted the face on one side, and let her go to town on the other side. I asked her if she wanted slanted eyes like her or round eyes like Mommy and Daddy.....she wanted the slanted!!
Next up:
We are going to Boo at the Zoo. We are going with several of my friends from highschool and their children.
Pumpkin Patch. This was a favorite activity for miss Em. last year. Granny is going to come with us. I want to get atleast 3 more pumpkins. We are going to carve one, I have some "push0-in" faces for one or two more, and then I want to get some face stickers for another. She ought to really enjoy that!!
I think we will skip the corn maze this year. We have been getting tons of rain, I think it will be way too wet, and I am just not up to it.
I am also wanting to do a few more crafts with her as well. Any suggestions??

No comments: