Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Daddy and Cinderella

She swings and she sways to whatever song plays without a care in the world. I am sitting here carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Just home from work, still work to do. Daddy, Daddy I need you.

There is a ball at the castle, I need to practice my dancing. Please, Daddy please.



So I dance with my cinderella, while she is here in my arms. I know something the prince never knew. All too soon the clock with strike midnight, and she'll be gone.
Cinderella, by Steven Curtis Chapman (probably have some words missing, but you get the idea).
These photos were taken at a chinese restaurant where Donnie's cousin got married in June. The bride and her Daddy were dance to Bob Carlisle's "Butterfly Kisses." I was beginning to tear up, so I walked outside, and this is what I saw. The last two were taken inside. Daddy and Emily were dancing. In the last one she is singing. The look on her face was priceless. The camera didn't do it justice. Too Sweet.

No comments: