Monday, June 29, 2009

SINGING IN THE RAIN





We got some MUCH needed rain today. Emily Begs to play in the rain everytime it rains. She ran right out before I could stop her. Did Mommy run to get her? No, she ran for the camera...that is what a good momma is supposed to do right??!!! Was it lightening you ask? Probably....just don't tell Grandma and Granny.
Oh I am so behind on blogging. I have several posts to do. We went to a wedding last weekend and I took some really cute pictures of Daddy and Emily dressed up. We have been swimming at Granny's...you guessed it, more cute pics. Granny also retired last Friday.

Upcoming events:

  • 4th of July. I have a cute dress that I am planning on taking pictures in....Can't wait, it will be lots of fun. We will probably do the normal swim and bbq for the 4th.

  • The weekend after the 4th our town is having a 100th birthday party. Parade, carnival, and fireworks, oh my!!

**I don't edit my photos before I post. Sorry - what you see is what I saw when I snapped the photo!!!***

No comments: