Wednesday, January 21, 2009

JANUARY BLAHS

We love this picture. It was taken in Sept (?), looks like she is in deep thought. Notice the nickel was she thinking about putting it in the computer????
Emily and Nannie on Christmas Eve




Nothing new here. Just cold. OK not like "Northners" cold, but just too cold to do anything outside, like the park or zoo. After a busy Dec. it is kind of nice to slow down a bit - I guess. I always start getting Spring fever about this time of the year - I just hate cold weather.



Emily really enjoyed her gymnastics class. This is her first experience at "organized playtime," so it was a bit different for her, but she is really going to love it once she gets the hang of it.



No new pics (computer is running great, only thing "broke" is the card reader), so I posted some pics that I downloaded from Kuncles camera last week.



Maybe next post won't be so boring!!!

No comments: