Monday, November 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNCLE




Sunday was my oldest brother's birthday and I have been neglectful of getting pictures of Emily with her uncle. So this will be a post about Emily and her Kuncle.




No, Emily was not the first neice/nephew to name him as such. The first nephew did that, and the other 4 have followed suit and it seems to suit him well.




Emily has made up a sign language sign for him - it is a sign for sucker. I took her to see him and he tried to take her sucker, and she would tell him "no, no, no".




He also has taken her to see ducks, so now when he calls her and she hears his voice she says duck.




On the lighter side, and heavier side here are some happpenings around Emilyland:




Emily and I leave brite and early tomorrow and will fly to N*shville for Thanksgiving with Granny. Daddy and Poppa are staying behind and holding down the fort. I will post pics when I get back.




On the heavier side, Donnie is having surgery for a ruptured disk in his neck on Dec. 3. Please pray for him. I am really concerned about him. I just hate it that I am going to be away from him for Turkey Day.




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: