Friday, October 31, 2008

THIS TIME LAST YEAR - PREPARING TO LEAVE

What a whirlwind year. Hard to believe that a year ago we were getting ready to leave on the big plane and bring home our baby girl. I look at her and she doesn't even look like the same little baby. She is getting to be such a big girl, even though she says she is still a baby :). I was going to do a post a day for the month of Nov., but that seemed like too much work!!! I renewed my subscription to my journey to me where I journaled our trip. You can click on the link on the sidebar and see how far we have come!! or you can click HERE.

This year for halloween we are going to our church's Fall fest. Of course Emily will BE dressed up. (I gave a little hint as to what she would be dressed as...check back Sat. for the cute pics).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope she has a great time. cant wait to see the pics!