Tuesday, October 28, 2008

KID'S SAY THE DARNEST THINGS

Here is just a sampling of some of the cute things Emily says. She is starting to talk in 3 or 4 word sentences, and she is getting quite good at expressing herself.

She has started callin me "mommy" she over pronounces it - mommmeeeeee

She has also started saying daddy instead of dada.

If she likes the clothes I set out for her she says "cute."

If you tell her what her shirt says she remembers and can tell you later.
One shirt she has says I AM THE BOSS. When you ask her what it says she says "boss", if you then ask her who she is the boss of, she follows that up with "dada," "dada's boss"

She loves to be licked by the dog. She will then say "he licked me" and she is laughing.

She hates it when Maw Maw goes into her room and shuts the door (Maw Maw lives with us). She used to come to me and say "Maw Maw door" which means Maw Maw closed her door in my face. I empowed her by telling her to tell Maw Maw she is rude. She now bangs on Maw Maw's door and says "Maw Maw in" which means Maw Maw let me in. Maw Maw usually answers No, and Emily shouts "Maw Maw rude"

She always refers to herself as Emmie. She can now say her last name as well.

This morning she was in the bathroom with daddy, and she went to the door and told daddy, "Emmie lock Momma out."

You can ask her where she wants to sleep and she says "Dada's bed"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She sounds just precious