Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TRAVEL MEETNG, VISA APPLICATION, BABY SHOWER OH MY!!

Wow, what a busy two in a half weeks!!! I have finally gotten some much needed sleep. I still am not eating very well, but I am finally walking on the ground and thinking straight(er)!!! Just so you will know, and I hope it doesn't surprise you too much, we DID accept our refferal! You didn't think we would do otherwise did you??
Your next question, when do we go get her. We probably won't leave until November 1. We are officially waiting for travel approval, which should come in in about 3 or 4 more weeks. There are two major festivals and a major trade show in China in October that makes travel in Oct. impossible, and we will most likely miss the September window by a few days. I am a little disappointed that we won't be in China in Sept. and that we will have to wait another 4-6 weeks longer than expected, but I know it is God's perfect timing and not mine.
Your next question... the wacky title. You know, Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh my!! We have been busy with travel meetings, applying for our Visa to China, and baby shower is this Sat. Donnie really got into the registry thing.
Our thoughts on the whole thing? We are still pretty excited!! The first couple of days, I forgot to eat, almost making myself sick!! Donnie's and my personalities have been real apparent. I have been so excited I can't seem to do anything, and Donnie is so excited he can't stop doing things!!!
I know this whole post probably doesn't make any sense at all!! Yes, I agree, my thoughts are still all over the place!!! Maybe my next post will be sooner and more intelligent!!!! Goodnite

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to read about your travel plans!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral. When you are ready to obtain her "finding ad", please come visit us. The ads contain great photos (pre-dating referral photos), and great information to know before you travel.

www.research-china.org

Have a safe trip!

Brian

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited for you!