Thursday, August 02, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL IT'S A GIRL

Yes, we received our referral today!!! She is beautiful!! And she is a BABY!! She is only 7 1/2 months old. Donnie has not seen her picture yet, so you can't see her till he does. Here is her info: Birthdate: December 17, 2006. Birth Province: Hunan. She has been in the orphanage and not foster care. Here name is Yin Le Ci (pronounced Yin Lee See). She is quite the cutie.
We will probably travel mid September - late October. We will know more travel info in about 4 weeks. I am walking on air!!!! I was going to finish what I was doing at work before I came home to take the call, but I forgot how to do my job!!!!! Oh well, they understood. Check back later for pictures. They will be posted in the new website that I created. A link to that website is to the right.
Thanks for following,
Mommy

11 comments:

Tisra said...

Congratulations!

aimeeg said...

Congrats!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Your sweetie shares my Hunan girl's birthday! Can't wait to see a photo.

Global Girl said...

Congrats, is she from Yiyang SWI?

Lisa said...

Congratulations! You are in for a wonderful adventure!

Lisa :)

awaitingmissemily said...

Yes, Global girl, she is from Yiyang SWI

Yoli said...

Congratulations!!!!! I bet you are not sleeping tonight!!!


Yoli

awaitingmissemily said...

Salome's Mom,
You are very right!!!! It's 2:30 AM.....Cannot sleep.....wishing for zzzz's!!!!

Julia said...

Congrats found your link on RQ - I too have Hunan Chilli Pepper from YiYang SWI. She is 4 1/2 now. You will love the beautiful personality of the Hunan Girls.

Join in on the YiYang SWI group very active
Julia

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....POST THAT PICTURE!!!! ;)

His Heart for Orphans said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!