Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FAMILY TIME

Sorry no pictures. I just hate to post without putting up some pictures. But, 1) I hate my camera, 2) we really haven't been doing too much lately, 3) I haven't been taking too many pictures and 4) I just don't feel like posting pictures to night. So there you have it - the long on why there is no pictures.

Now back to the reason that I am journaling: FAMILY TIME. Emily just loves family time. She calls it family (or as she says sammee) time when she gets to fall asleep between Mommy and Daddy in our bed. We try to do this 2 or 3 times a week. She has also started saying just whenever that she loves her family. Sometimes she even says she loves her "new" family. Not sure where she got that one. She also likes to have family kisses and hugs. She will pull us towards her and we will all three hug and kiss at the same time, and she loves it. Too sweet.

No comments: