Monday, July 14, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND

SEE MY "BEAUTIFUL BOD" - MY GRANDMA TAUGHT ME THIS TRICK!!

I LOVE YOU MS. MARY - THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY MOM AND DAD BRING ME HOME. I AM VERY HAPPY AND WELL ADJUSTED.

This Momma is getting way too old for jam packed weekends!!!

Friday night I went scrapbooking. Had a great time, and did some really cute layouts of Emily. I stayed out till 2:00 AM and had to get up at 6:30 - UGH!!! The church that I scrapbook at once a month (not my church) is having a all night scrapbook fellowship in Sept. I was really excited about that, but I will need to either get Daddy or someone to watch Emily while I sleep most of Sat., or just not stay so late - The 2:00 AM and taking care of a baby the next day whipped me!!! We also ran the roads, swam at Grannys and had a party for Granny's birthday, and just plain had an action - packed weekend. The social worker came Sunday for the last post placement visit. We have now completed all the requirements for the adoption. YIPPEE!!
Here are some pics of Emily with Mary, our social worker.


No comments: